There is a difference between stress and pressure. We all experience pressure on a daily basis, and need it to motivate us and enable us to perform at our best. It’s when we experience too much pressure without the opportunity to recover that we start to experience stress. Work-related stress can be tackled by working with your employees to identify issues at source and agreeing realistic and workable ways to tackle these.Course Content
- Definition – What is stress?
- Stress and the law.
- Causes of stress “the 7 stressors”
- Identifying signs of stress.
- Responding to people identified as being under stress.
- Managing stress.
- Work – lifestyle relationship and stress.
- Support mechanisms.